Please list any poses, ideas or groupings you have in mind.
If children are involved in this session, please let me know any special likes/dislikes so I can have some tricks up my sleeve when going for authentic smiles. A favorite movie or show? Toy or stuffed animal? A funny inside joke?
There is no fee or payment due for this session.
Terms & Conditions of Contract
Clicking "Agree" at the bottom of this form indicates your agreement with this contract.
1. PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION ORDER:: This signed contract constitutes an order for photography in the form of high-resolution digital images and/or prints. There are no oral or other agreements of the parties hereto, and this contract constitutes full and complete understanding and agreement between the Client and Photographer.
2. LOCATION COST & FEES: If there are any costs/fees associated with the location the client has chosen for their session, you, the client, will be responsible for those fees. The photographer will not guarantee or arrange payment on any location. Creative fee covers travel within 20 miles of Raleigh, NC (27614). Any location outside of these limits will be subject to an additional charge of $1/mile as part of the agreement.
3. LIMIT OF LIABILITY:: Although care will be taken with the digital files, the Photographer limits any liability for loss, damage, or failure to deliver photographs for any reason of photographer's non-performance caused by any force or similar circumstances, illness, accident, or any cause beyond their control. In any event, the limit of Photographer's liability shall not exceed the contract price stated herein.
4. EXCLUSIVE PHOTOGRAPHER:: It is understood that no other photographer, amateur or professional, shall be allowed to photograph at the session near the Photographer while she is working due to reasons of the photographer delivering the quality of images as expected. Any breach of this agreement (including iPhone photography) can constitute a reason for non-completion of the job with no liability to the Photographer.
5. OWNERSHIP OF DIGITAL FILES: It is agreed that dual ownership of the purchased digital files will be maintained by the Client and the Photographer. Upon delivery of the digital files to Client's physical control, the client shall gain personal non-commercial rights to the purchased images. It is also agreed that the Photographer will have full rights to use all images for advertising purposes. The Photographer does NOT guarantee archival of the digital files past a period of six months after the session/event date and will not be held responsible if loss occurs as per section 1.
6. DISPLAY OR PROMOTION:: It is agreed that the Photographer may display and use photographs from session/event for web site and internet promotion, and any other non-commercial purposes thought proper by the Photographer.
7. GUARANTEED DELIVERY:: Photographer agrees to have a proofing gallery complete within four weeks of the photo session date.
9. EMPLOYMENT: This contract is not to be construed as an employment agreement in any way. The Photographer functions as an independent contractor.